1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday, 7pm Priory.
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study, – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Thursday – Boy’s Brigade resumes – Anchors 5.30pm, Juniors and Company 6.45pm.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (Also now open Monday 10am-12noon)
PLEASE NOTE – GLASSERTON CHURCH IS CLOSED AT PRESENT UNTIL NECESSARY ELECTRICAL WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
3. Saturday 1st Dec.. – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
4. Sunday 2nd Dec.. – Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, led by Mr. Robert McQuistan. Priory 7pm.
5. Sunday 9th Dec. – Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am. ‘Advent Praise’ Service at Monreith Hall 3pm.
6. Tuesday 11th Dec. – Guild meets, Priory 2pm, Christmas with the ‘Mad Hatters’.
7. Saturday15th – Sunday 23rd Dec. – Annual Christmas Tree Festival. – Church open daily 10am – 4pm, Free Refreshments, all welcome.
8. Sunday 16th Dec. – Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, Priory 7pm.
9. Thursday 20th Dec. – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Free soup and tray bake lunch, Isle church 12Noon – come along and join some good company, – free transport on 500267.
10) Sunday 23rd Dec. – Christmas Family Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, Carols by candle light Christmas celebration, Priory 7pm.
11) Monday 24th Dec. – Christmas Eve – All age Service, Isle 7pm.
12) Tuesday 25th Dec. – Short act of worship for Christmas Day for all the family, Priory 10am.
13) Sunday 30th Dec. – Joint service, Isle 11.30am.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.