1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday, 7pm Priory.
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study, – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Thursday – Boy’s Brigade resumes – Anchors 5.30pm, Juniors and Company 6.45pm.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (Also now open Monday 10am-12noon)
PLEASE NOTE – GLASSERTON CHURCH IS CLOSED AT PRESENT UNTIL NECESSARY ELECTRICAL WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
3. Saturday 2nd Feb. – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
4. Sunday 3rd Feb. – Services – Priory 10am, Isle church 11.30am, Evening Service Priory 7pm.
5. Saturday 9th Feb – Church Family Ceilidh 7-10.30pm St. Ninian’s Hall, Isle, Adults £4 Family £12 – please bring your own supper.
6. Sunday 10th Feb – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am, both services led by Mr. Robert McQuistan. Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
7. Sunday 17th Feb – Services – Family Service Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, Evening Service Priory 7pm.
8. Tuesday 19th Feb – Guild meets, Priory 2pm.’Our own thing’ Members led meeting.
9. Thursday 21st Feb – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Soup and tray bake lunch (no charge) Isle Church 12 Noon – Come along and join some good company – Need transport? Phone 500267.
10. Sunday 24th Feb – Services – Priory 10am, Isle church 11.30am, Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
11. Tuesday 26th Feb – Priory Session meets, the Manse 7pm.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.