1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am. Evening service 7pm Priory.
Monday – Scripture Union meets Whithorn School lunch time.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study, Priory rooms 1.30pm.
Tuesday – Quilters Group, Priory rooms, 2 – 4pm
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting Group, Priory Rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm.
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Thursday – Coffee Morning 10.30 – 12.30pm, Priory.
Thursday – Boys/Girls Brigade, Anchors 5.30pm, Junior & Company 6.45pm. ( Resumes 16th Jan.)
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (Also now open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Sunday 5th Jan.. – Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton Church 11.30am. No Evening Service.
4. Saturday 11th Jan. – Community Service of Remembrance to mark the 20th Anniversary of the loss of the crew of the Solway Harvester, Priory 6.30pm.
5. Sunday 12th Jan. – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am. Evening Service Priory 7pm.
6. Tuesday 14th Jan. – Priory Kirk Session meeting, the Manse 7pm.
7. Thursday 16th Jan. – ‘The Meeting place’ – Soup and tray bake lunch (no charge) Isle Church 12 noon – come along and join some good company – need transport? Phone 500267.
8. Thursday 16th Jan. – Anchors & Boys / Girls Association resume, normal times.
9. Sunday 19th Jan. – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am, led by Mr Robert McQuistan. Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
10. Tuesday 21st Jan. – Guild meets – Annual meeting DVD, Priory 2pm.
11. Sunday 26th Jan. – Services – Family Service, Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am. Evening Service Priory 7pm.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.