1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday, 7pm Priory.
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study, – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Thursday – Boy’s Brigade resumes – Anchors 5.30pm, Juniors and Company 6.45pm. (No meeting 11th &18th April)
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (Also now open Monday 10am-12noon)
PLEASE NOTE – GLASSERTON CHURCH IS CLOSED AT PRESENT UNTIL NECESSARY ELECTRICAL WORK HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
3. Saturday 6th April – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
4. Sunday 7th April – Services – Priory 10am, Isle church 11.30am, (Retiring Offering will be taken for DEC Cyclone IDAI Appeal) Evening Service Priory 7pm.
5. Monday 8th April – New venture – Weekly drop-in coffee morning, Isle church 10am – 12 noon.
6. Sunday 14th April – Palm Sunday – Family service, Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, Easter Praise – Monreith Hall 3pm, No Evening Service.
7. Tuesday 16th April – Guild meets, Priory 2pm, – AGM & Pot Luck Afternoon Tea.
9. Thursday 18th April – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Soup and tray bake lunch (no charge) Isle Church 12 Noon – Come along and join some good company – Need transport? Phone 500267.
10. Thursday 18th April – Maundy Meal, Soup & Sweet and sharing of Bread & Wine, (No charge) 6.30pm, Priory.
11. Friday 19th April – Good Friday – Walk of Witness – starting from the Ambulance Station 10am. Good Friday Worship, Priory 7pm.
12. Sunday 21st April – Easter day – Cairn Service 8am, Communion – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, Easter Evening Praise – Priory 7pm.
13. Sunday 28th April – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am, Evening service, Priory 7pm.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.