1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday 7pm Priory, except June, July and August
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – Priory rooms usual times.
Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (now also open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Sunday 1st October – Harvest Thanksgiving Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am, (Evening Service – at Wigtown Book Festival 6.30pm)
4. Saturday 7th October – Monthly Prayer Meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
5. Sunday 8th October – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, led by Mr Robert McQuistan.
6. Sunday 15th October – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, led by Mr Ronnie Clark.
7. Tuesday 17th October – St. Ninian’s Priory Guild – learn how to use the Defibrillator – with Isobel Torbet, Priory 7.30pm.
8. Thursday 19th October – New event – ‘The meeting Place’ – Come along to the Isle Church for a light lunch and a brief act of worship. 12Noon – 1pm, Isle church, all welcome.
9.Sunday 22nd October – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, led by Mr Robert McQuistan.
10. Sunday 29th October – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30.
11. Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.