1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday 7pm Priory, except June, July and August
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – Priory rooms usual times.
Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (now also open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Saturday 5th August – Monthly Prayer meeting, praying for our community, Priory 7:30am.
4. Sunday 6th August- Morning services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11:30am.
5. Sunday 13th August – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11:30 am.
6. Wednesday 16th August – Induction of Rev. Stephen Ogston to the charge of Luce valley, 7pm Luce Valley Church, Glenluce.
7. Sunday 2oth August – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11:30.
8. Sunday 20th August – Annual Harbour Service with Creetown Silver Band, 6:30pm Isle Harbour. (In Church if wet)
9. Tuesday 22nd August – Priory Board Meeting, 7pm Priory.
10. Sunday 27th August – Morning Services, Priory 10am, Glasserton 11:30am. Both services led by Mr Ronnie Clark.
11. Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.