1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday 7pm Priory, except July and August
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – Priory rooms usual times.
Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (now also open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Saturday 6th May – Monthly Prayer meeting, praying for our community, Priory 7:30am.
4. Sunday 7th May- Morning services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11:30am.
5. Tuesday 9th May – Glasserton & Isle Board meeting 7pm Isle Church.
6. Sunday 14th May – Family Service & BB Prize giving, Priory 10am, Isle 11:30 am.
7. Tuesday 16th May – St Ninian’s Priory Session meeting 7pm, the Manse.
8. Sunday 21st May – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11:30 am, both services led by Mr Ronnie Clark – No Evening Service.
9. Sunday 28th May – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11:30 am, both services led by Mr Robert McQuistan – No Evening Services.
10. Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.