1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday –Summer Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (Also now open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Each Wednesday – Weekly drop-in coffees, Isle Church 11am-3pm.
4. Each Thursday – Weekly drop-in coffees, Priory Church 1.30-3.30pm.
5.. Saturday 6th July – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
6. Sunday 7th July – Summer Communion Services and Glasserton & Isle gift day – Priory 10am, Glasserton Church 11.30am.
7. Sunday 14th July – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am, both services led by Mr Robert McQuistan.
8. Thursday 18th July – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Soup and Tray bake lunch (no charge) Isle Church 12noon – come along and join some good company – Need transport? phone 01988500 267.
9. Sunday 21st July – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am. Both services led by the Worship Team.
10. Thursday 23rd July – Presbytery meets with Glasserton and Isle Church Board, 11am Glasserton Church.
11. Sunday 28th July – Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am.
12. Monday 29th and Tuesday 30th July – Fitzwilliam Quartet concerts, Isle Church Monday, Glasserton Church Tuesday. Both concerts start at 7.30pm. – see separate posters for further details.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.