1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am. Evening service 7pm Priory.
Monday – Scripture Union meets Whithorn School lunch time.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study, Priory rooms 1.30pm.
Tuesday – Quilters Group, Priory rooms, 2 – 4pm
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting Group, Priory Rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm.
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Thursday – Coffee Morning 10.30 – 12.30pm, Priory.
Thursday – Boys/Girls Brigade, Anchors 5.30pm, Junior & Company 6.45pm.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (Also now open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Each Wednesday – Weekly drop-in coffees, Isle Church 1pm-3pm.
4. Saturday 2nd Nov. – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
5. Sunday 3rd Nov. – Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am. Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
6. Thursday 7th Nov. – Isle Board meeting – Isle Church 10am.
7. Sunday 10th Nov – Rememberance Day Services – Priory 10am, Whithorn War memorial 10.50am, Isle memorial 11.15am Isle Church 11.30am,, Glasserton Memorial 12.15pm. Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
8. Sunday 17th Nov. – Family Service – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
9. Tuesday 19th Nov. – Guild Meeting – The work of ‘The Potters’, Stranraer. 2pm Priory Church, All welcome.
10. Thursday 21st Nov. – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Soup and tray bake lunch (no charge), Isle Church 12 noon – come along and join some good company – need transport? Phone 500699.
11. Sunday 24th Nov. – Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am. Evening Service 7pm Priory.
12. Tuesday 26th Nov. – Priory Board meeting, Priory Church rooms 7pm.
Advance notice of our annual community Christmas Tree Festival – 14th to 22nd December, Priory Church.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.