1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday 7pm Priory, except June, July and August
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – Priory rooms usual times.
Thursday – Anchors group, 5:30 to 6:30 pm, Priory Rooms. Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (now also open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Sunday 1st April – Easter Day Services – Isle Witness Cairn 8am, Communion – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11:30am, Easter Praise in the Whithorn Roundhouse 7pm.
4. Friday 6th April – Glasserton and Isle Auction – 7pm Isle Church.
5.Saturday 7th April – Monthly Prayer meeting, praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
6. Sunday 8th April – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11:30am. Evening Service Priory 7pm.
7. Sunday 15th April – Morning services – Priory 10am, Isle 11:30am. Evening Service Priory 7pm.
8. Tuesday 17th April – St. Ninian’s Priory Guild, – AGM & Pot luck supper, Priory 7:30pm.
9. Thursday 19th April – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Free soup and tray bake lunch, Isle Church 12noon.
10. Sunday 22nd April – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11:30am, both services led by Mr Robert McQuistan. Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
11. Sunday 29th April – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11:30am. Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
12. Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.