1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday, 7pm Priory.
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study, – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Thursday – Boy’s Brigade resumes – Anchors 5.30pm, Juniors and Company 6.45pm.
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (now also open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Saturday 3rd Nov. – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
4. Sunday 4th Nov. – Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am, Priory 7pm.
5. Saturday 10th Nov. – Community Remembrance of the centenary of the end of World War 1 – Whithorn War Memorial 4pm.
6. Sunday 11th Nov. – Remembrance Day Services – Priory 10am, Whithorn War Memorial 10.50am, Isle War memorial 11.15am, Isle Church 11.30am, Glasserton War Memorial 12.15pm, Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
7. Tuesday 13th Nov. – Priory Session Meeting, 7pm at the Manse.
8. Thursday 15th Nov. – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Free soup and tray bake lunch, Isle Church, 12 Noon, come along and join some good company.
9. Thursday 15th Nov. – Presbytery Plan meeting at Penninghame Church 7pm.
10) Sunday 18th Nov. – Family Service, Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, Priory 7pm.
11) Tuesday 20th Nov. – Guild meets. – Rev. Stephen Ogston and his ‘costumes’ 2pm, Priory. All welcome.
12) Tuesday 20th Nov. – Glasserton & Isle Board meeting, Isle church, 7pm (Note change of time).
13) Sunday 25th Nov. – Services, Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am, Priory 7pm.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.