1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday 7pm Priory, except June, July and August
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – Priory rooms usual times.
Thursday – Anchors group, 5:30 to 6:30 pm, Priory Rooms. Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (now also open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Sunday 1st July – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am.
4. Saturday 7th July – Monthly prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
5.Sunday 8th July – Morning Services – Sacrament of Holy Communion – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am. (Also – Glasserton & Isle Annual ‘Gift Day’)
6. Sunday 15th July – Morning services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am.
7. Thursday 19th July – ‘The Meeting Place’ – free soup and tray bake lunch, Isle Church 12noon.
8. Sunday 22nd July – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am – Worship with Rev. Patrick Beard and friends from USA. Open Air Service in the evening – details to follow.
9. Wednesday 25th July – Concert in St. Ninian’s Priory by ‘Feis Rois’ a group of young students of Scottish traditional music. 12noon and 2pm. Admission free but donations to defray travel costs welcome.
10. Sunday 29th July – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am.
11. Saturday 4th August –Monthly prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7am.
12. Wednesday 1st to 12th August – Visit to St. Ninian’s Priory of the 70273 Project Hangings – These blankets of love commemorate the number of babies, children, men and women who were killed by Hitler between January 1940 and August 1941 because they were deemed to be’ imperfect’ and ‘unworthy of life’. The hangings have been stitched by people in over 100 countries and have already been displayed in churches and Cathedrals in England.
13. Sunday 5th August – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am.
14. Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th August – Arts trail weekend and Children’s Art Competition. An Arts Exhibition will be held in St. Ninian’s Priory, and once again we will be sponsoring a children’s art competition. This year’s theme – ‘Pilgrims and Pilgrimage’.
15. Sunday 12th August – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am.
16. Sunday 19th August – Morning Services – Priory10am, Isle 11.30am, Annual Harbour Service with Creetown Silver Band, 6.30pm Isle Harbour.
17. Sunday 26th August – Morning Services – Priory10am, Glasserton 11.30am.
18. Tuesday 28th August – St. Ninian’s Priory Board meeting, 7pm, Priory.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.