1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday –Summer Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (Also now open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Each Wednesday – Weekly drop-in coffees, Isle Church 1pm-3pm.
4. Each Thursday – Weekly drop-in coffees, Priory Church 1.30-3.30pm.
5.. Saturday 3rd August – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
6. Sunday 4th August – Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton Church 11.30am.
7. Sunday 11th August – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am.
8. Thursday 15th August – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Soup and Tray bake lunch (no charge) Isle Church 12noon – come along and join some good company – Need transport? phone 01988500 267.
9. Sunday 18th August – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am. Annual Open Air Service with Creetown Silver Band, Isle Harbour 6.30pm (in Church if wet)
10. Tuesday 20th August – Glasserton & Isle board meeting 7pm Isle Church.
11. Sunday 25th August – Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am.
12. Tuesday 27th August – St. Ninian’s Priory Board meeting 7pm, Priory church.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.