1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday 7pm Priory, except June, July and August
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – Priory rooms usual times.
Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (now also open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Saturday 3rd June – Monthly Prayer meeting, praying for our community, Priory 7:30am.
4. Sunday 4th June- Morning services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11:30am.
5. Wednesday 7th June – Wigtownshire Guild Joint Summer Rally – Priory 7pm. The speaker will be Russell Crawford from “Malawi Fruits.”
6. Sunday 11th June – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11:30 am.
7. Saturday 17th June – Coffee Morning in aid of The Vine Trust Ship ‘Jubilee Hope’, Isle Church 10am – 12 noon. Bring and Buy and White Elephant stall. Donations welcome.
8. Sunday 18th June – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11:30.
9. Sunday 25th June – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton 11:30am.
10. Monday 26th June – Whithorn Primary School end of term service.
11. Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.