1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Sunday – Evening Service every Sunday 7pm Priory, except June, July and August
Monday – Scripture Union Group meets Whithorn School lunchtime.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Boys’ Brigade – Priory rooms usual times.
Thursday – Bible Study & Prayer Time – the Manse 7.45pm
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (now also open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Sunday 7th January – Morning Services – Priory 10:00am, Glasserton 11:30am.
4. Sunday 14th January – Morning Services – Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am. Evening service Priory 7pm.
5.Tuesday 16th January – St. Ninian’s Priory Guild – Annual meeting DVD, Priory 7.30pm.
6. Sunday 21st January – Family service Priory 10am, Isle 11.30am, Evening Service, Priory 7pm.
7. Tuesday 23rd January – Priory Kirk Session meeting 7pm, the Manse.
8. Sunday 27th January – Morning Services Priory 10am, Glasserton 11.30am, Evening service, Priory 7pm.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.