1. We offer you a warm welcome to worship. In the Priory, tea, coffee and juice are served in the welcome area after worship. At the Isle, tea, coffee and juice are served before worship. Join us if you can.
2. Regular Weekly Activities
Sunday – Sunday School / crèche Priory 10am.
Monday – Afternoon Bible Study, – 1.30pm Priory
Wednesday – ‘Knit Wits’ Knitting group in Priory rooms, 1.30 – 3.30pm
Wednesday- Bible study and Prayer Time – The Manse 7.45pm,
Tuesday, Thursday & Friday– Faith, Hope & Charity Shop, George Street – 10am-3.30pm. (Also now open Monday 10am-12noon)
3. Each Wednesday – Weekly drop-in coffees, Isle Church 11am-3pm.
4. Each Thursday – Weekly drop-in coffees, Priory Church 1.30-3.30pm.
5.. Saturday 1st June – Monthly Prayer meeting praying for our community, Priory 7.30am.
6. Sunday 2nd June – Services – Priory 10am, Glasserton Church 11.30am.
7. Tuesday 4th June – Priory Session meeting, the Manse 7pm.
8. Sunday 9th June – Services for Pentecost – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am.
9. Sunday 16th June – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am.
10. Wednesday 19th June – Czech Church exchange visitors – do come along and meet our visiting Christian brothers and sisters from the Czech Republic over tea & coffee in St. Ninian’s Priory at 10am or the Isle Church at 1pm.
11. Thursday 20th June – ‘The Meeting Place’ – Soup and tray bake lunch (no charge) Isle Church 12 Noon – Come along and join some good company – Need transport? Phone 500267.
12. Sunday 23rd June – Services – Priory 10am, Isle Church 11.30am.
13. Sunday 23rd June – St. Ninian’s Priory Family Picnic and games in the picnic area following morning worship – bring your own food, drinks will be provided.
14. Sunday 30th June – Services Priory 10am, Glasserton Church 11.30am.
Hospital Visiting – A reminder that the minister no longer has access to the admissions list at the new DGRI. please contact the minister direct if you wish him to visit anyone in the new DGRI.
Library – St Ninian’s Priory – A selection of Christian books are now available in one of the ‘rooms’, Please feel free to browse and borrow. There is also a selection of books on local history available to visitors, please do not remove these.